Terms of Service
This website or site is operated by Fluid Services, LLC organized and existing under the laws of the State of Ohio engaged in the business of providing field services, marketing and operations services to customers in home service industry. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “Company” and “Fluid Services” refer to Fluid Services, LLC. We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated herein.
By visiting our site you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Terms are provided for general users of this website. Specific terms for the various offered by Fluid including Fluid Marketing Services, Fluid Local, and Fluid Leads (the “Service Terms”) are provided below and specifically incorporated by reference. To the extent that the Service Terms are inconsistent or conflict with these Terms, the Service Terms shall supersede these Terms.
If you become a customer of the Company and enter into an agreement with us, the terms and conditions of that agreement will supersede these Terms of Service to the extent inconsistent or contradictory.
NOTICE OF ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER: THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES A BINDING ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER, SET FORTH BELOW, WHICH AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS ABOUT RESOLVING ANY DISPUTE WITH US. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the website, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your privileges as a user of the website, and will constitute a breach of any agreement you may have with us.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Personal information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the content on our website, use of the website, or access to the website or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Descriptions of our services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue our services (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our services. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to discontinue any at any time. Any offer for any service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the service will be corrected.
We may provide you with access to third party tools or services over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools and services “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Certain content, resources and services available via our website may include materials from third parties.
Third party links on this site may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third party websites. Please review carefully the third party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third party products should be directed to the third party.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you send to us. We are and shall be
under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, lead times, completion times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information if any information in the website or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted any comments).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the website or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in our website or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in our website or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of our website or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of our website or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of our website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our website or any of our services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of our website will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove or shut down our website for indefinite periods of time or cancel any services offered on our website at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the website is at your sole risk. The website and all products and services delivered to you through the website are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and noninfringement.
IN NO CASE SHALL COMPANY, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS,AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, INTERNS, SUPPLIERS, SERVICEPROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, ORANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST SAVINGS, LOSS OF DATA, REPLACEMENT COSTS, OR ANY SIMILAR DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROCURED USING OUR WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROCURED USING OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY.
NOT WITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY’s AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY AND/OR DUE FROM YOU IN THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM. IN NO EVENT WE SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE IN THE CONTENT, EVEN IF HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Fluid Services is a United States-based company and website. We make no representation that any aspect of our website or any product or service procured using our website is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States or may be used for persons who are not citizens of the United States or residents of other countries. Those who access our website from other locations are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. The website or any product or service procured using our website is subject to applicable export laws and restrictions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company and our affiliates, partners, officers, directors, members, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
In the event of a dispute between you and Company (including any dispute over the validity, enforceability, or scope of this dispute resolution provision), other than with respect to claims for injunctive relief, the Dispute will be resolved by binding arbitration pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association Commercial Arbitration Rules. The place of the arbitration shall be in Geauga, Ohio. In the event that there is any dispute between you and Company that is determined not to be subject to arbitration pursuant to the preceding sentence, or in the event this arbitration provision is held unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, you agree to submit in that event to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Ohio located in Geauga County or the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. You agree that this Agreement and the relationship between you and Company shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to conflict of law principles or the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. Notwithstanding this, either party shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive or other equitable relief to protect or enforce that party’s intellectual property rights in any court of competent jurisdiction where the other party resides or has its principal place of business.
Any proceedings to resolve or litigate any dispute in any forum will be conducted solely on an individual basis. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, consolidation of your dispute with other arbitrations, or any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity or as a private attorney general are not permitted and are waived by you, and an arbitrator will have no jurisdiction to hear such claims. If a court or arbitrator finds that the class action waiver in this section is unenforceable as to all or some parts of a dispute, then the class action waiver will not apply to those parts. Instead, those parts will be severed and proceed in a court of law, with the remaining parts proceeding in arbitration. If any other provision of this dispute resolution section is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be severed with the remainder of this section remaining in full force and effect.
CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or any product or service procured using our website following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com
Fluid Marketing Services
By using Fluid Marketing Services (“Marketing Services”), you, the user,(also referred herein as the ”Client”) agree to be bound by the following specific terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Fluid Services (“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Company” or “Fluid Services”) reserves the right to change the Terms of Service at any time without notice, and your continued use of Marketing Services constitutes your consent to such changes.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. We will provide an ongoing set of online services including website design, copy and editorial development, search engine optimization and website updates as described on the signup page for each specific Marketing Service offered. The timeline (“Timeline”) that is given to Client is a tentative window of time to complete each service. We reserve the right to make any change to the Timeline.
- BUSINESS LOCATIONS: We will provide our services (“Geographical Service Area” to one selected geographical location. The extent of a Geographical Service Area is determined in Fluid’s sole discretion. For multiple Geographical Service Areas, We may include additional charges based on the scope of work. For a second physical location, office or storefront, we will consider this a second separate business, and we may include additional charges based on the scope of work.
- LIMITATIONS OF SCOPE. We will not be responsible for work that is beyond the scope of services set forth in the subscription plan in effect at the time Client initiates the service. Any changes to the scope of services will not be effective unless approved by both parties in writing.
- MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY. We will provide certain tools, methods, and resources to Client that are intended to help Client grow and build its business. However, Client is fully and exclusively responsible for its own business performance and Client satisfaction. In addition, Client has full and exclusive responsibility for understanding and ensuring compliance with any regulatory, legal or contractual obligations related to Client’s business, including without limitation, data held by Client and its Clients, information provided by Client to Clients and/or other third parties and any safeguarding and security measures that may be required. We may participate in implementing needed systems services and functions, but Client is solely responsible for the final outcomes, actions taken, and results produced.
- COPYRIGHT. All content produced by Us within the scope of services including software and web code, contents, graphic and designs, or material developed or licensed by Fluid Services for Client as part of the marketing services is copyrighted by Fluid Services and remains the exclusive property of Fluid Services. Upon termination of this agreement copyrights shall remain with Fluid Services. After full payment of Marketing Services rendered, if Client chooses to cancel this agreement per the conditions herein all Fluid Services copyrighted content, EXCEPT software, web code, WordPress themes and plug-ins, PSD files and other files or code used to create the Client website and newsletter can be used indefinitely by Client for their company website, newsletter and other marketing collateral. This use will be restricted to the Client company use only and Client does not have any rights to resell, license or otherwise allow third parties use of the content. In the event Fluid Services ceases business operations and providing the Services described in this Agreement all copyrighted content, EXCEPT software, web code, WordPress themes and plugins, PSD files and other files or code used to create the Client website and newsletter can be used indefinitely by Client for their company website, newsletter and other marketing collateral. This use will be restricted to the Client company use only and Client does not have any rights to resell, license or otherwise allow third parties use of the content.
- LINK. Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees that Fluid Services shall have the right to use the name of Client, including the Client Website, for reference as a customer of Fluid Services for referral and marketing purposes.
- TERM/TERMINATION. Except for reasons of non-performance by either party, these Terms of Service shall remain in effect until formally terminated in writing by either party. We will start subscription billing for its Marketing Services to Client beginning on the date Client agrees to these Terms of Service (“Renewal Date”) and it shall automatically renew for subsequent one (1) month periods until it is formally terminated in writing. Termination of the Marketing Services pursuant to this agreement requires written notice delivered thirty (30) days prior to the desired date of termination. A failure to make payment by date due during any period gives Us the option for immediate termination without notice. Upon the expiration or termination of the Marketing Services for non-payment or non-performance by Client, (i) all licenses granted by Fluid Services to Client here under shall automatically terminate and Client shall immediately cease its use of the licensed content and other provided marketing collateral, and (ii) Client’s right to the Marketing Services afforded to Fluid Services’ Clients shall automatically terminate. Hosting costs are still the Client’s responsibility even after Termination. Client can have their website migrated to another host of their own choice and expense. If client migrates to a different hosting platform, Fluid Services is not responsible for the Client’s website anymore. If a domain is registered through Fluid Services, the Client may have it transferred to another registrar of their own choice and expense.
- PRICING. We reserve the right to adjust subscription price at anytime but will allow a minimum of a 1 month “grandfathered” period for the Client to adjust to the pricing changes.
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. Client will pay monthly fees to Fluid for a subscription to its Marketing Services as described in Fluid Service’s plan in effect at the time of its agreement and for the license to use Fluid’s Marketing Services, software and licensed content in conjunction with its Marketing Services. Payment will be made by automatic credit card transactions. Invoices will include monthly subscription fees and any additional fees for elective or other additional Marketing Services that have been purchased by the Client. Invoices will be issued, and automatic transactions processed on the Renewal Date as described in Section 7 above. We reserve the right to assess and collect late-payment charges of 1.5% per month on past due balances.
- WARRANTY. Fluid Services shall provide its Marketing Services and meet its obligations under this agreement in a timely and professional manner, using knowledge and skills consistent with generally acceptable standards in Our industry, and will provide a standard of care based on commercially reasonable efforts. The Marketing Services and all products provided as part of the Marketing Services are provided “as is” and Fluid Services disclaims, and Client waives, any warranties, express or implied, as to the merchant-ability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, title, non-infringement or any other warranty, condition, guaranty or representation related to the Marketing Services. Fluid Services does not warrant that the software or any products or Marketing Services provided hereunder will be uninterrupted or error-free. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Fluid Services be liable for any direct, incidental, special or consequential damages or otherwise, including any damages that result from the use of or inability to use its websites, Fluid Services shall not be responsible for any damages whatsoever that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Except to the extent finally determined to have resulted from the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of Fluid Services, Fluid Service’s liability to pay damages for any losses incurred by client as a result of breach of contract, negligence or other tort committed by Fluid Services, regardless of the theory of liability asserted, is limited to no more than the total amount of the most recent three (3) months of base fees paid under this agreement. In any case, Fluid and its licensors will not be liable for lost profits or any consequential, indirect, punitive, exemplary or special damages. In addition, Fluid Services shall have no liability to Client arising from or relating to any third party hardware, software, information or materials. Fluid Services is also not liable for direct or indirect damages created by viruses, hackers or other malicious or accidental destruction of systems or data, though We will attempt to prevent or minimize exposure to such risks.
- INDEMNIFICATION. Subject to the provisions hereof, Client shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless from and against any and all amounts payable under any judgment, verdict, court order or settlement for third party claims brought against Fluid Services and its licensors arising from products or Marketing Services related to this . Conversely, Fluid shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless from and against any and all amounts payable under any judgment, verdict, court order or settlement for third party claims brought against Client arising from the gross negligence or intentional misconduct of Fluid Services.
- By using Fluid Local, you the user (also referred to herein as “Client”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) for its Fluid Local constitutes your consent to such changes. Keep it professional. Fluid LOCAL is a professional service. Don’t be unprofessional in any of your contributions.
- Sign-up, payment and renewal. Fluid LOCAL is available as a separate stand-alone service.
- Cancellation. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your account or you can manually cancel through Fluid Local app.
- Password. Don’t share your password. Protect your password like you protect your own privacy and your customer’s privacy.
- Spamming. No Spamming.
- Age. You must be 18 years or older to use Fluid LOCAL.
- Automated queries. Don’t use automated web queries (such as but not limited to spiders, robots, screen scraping, database scraping, crawlers and any other automation) to extract or monitor content on sites and pages owned by Fluid Services, or that leverage Fluid LOCAL. Non-commercial public archives and general purpose Internet search engines using such methods for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to sites and pages that leverage Fluid LOCAL are exempt assuming they use a stable IP address or range of addresses and an clearly-identifiable agent.
- Reuse. Don’t retrieve, index, or access any portion of Fluid LOCAL sites, or of sites and pages leveraging Fluid LOCAL, for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews.
- Reasonable use. Don’t take any action that we judge to place an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Fluid LOCAL sites, sites leveraging Fluid LOCAL, or Fluid LOCAL technology infrastructure.
- Unauthorized access. Don’t try to gain access to Fluid LOCAL sites, user accounts, systems or networks connected to Fluid LOCAL through hacking, social engineering, password mining, or any other means.
- User information. Don’t record, process, or mine information about other users or clients.
- Reverse engineering. Don’t reverse engineer any capability of Fluid LOCAL.
- Authorized users. Only prospects evaluating whether to enter into a business relationship with Fluid LOCAL, customers pursuing an ongoing business relationship with Fluid LOCAL, or the authorized agents of prospects or customers should use Fluid LOCAL.
- Unauthorized users. Don’t use Fluid LOCAL for the purpose of competitive analysis or in the development of any similar products, services or technology for your use, or the use of any third party.
- Fluid LOCAL branding. Don’t remove, hide or alter Fluid LOCAL branding when leveraging plugins or our API on your sites or pages.
- Fluid LOCAL changes. We reserve the right to update, modify, or discontinue Fluid LOCAL sites, products, services, and technologies at any time, at our sole discretion, without liability with email notification to account owner.
- Ownership. You have sole responsibility for your content contributions, in the form of content, reviews received, and comments you have made on those reviews. If you choose to cancel services, you can request that we delete all of this content.
- Responsibility. You alone are responsible for any violations of applicable laws in the content that you’ve posted to Fluid LOCAL. Any content you add to Fluid LOCAL is yours, not ours. You are responsible for ensuring that nothing you contribute violates any law or any third-party right including copyright, trademark, privacy right, right of publicity, moral right, trade secret, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- Privacy. Don’t publicize other people’s private information such as a full name, full address, or a photo of their license plate unless you are referring to members of your organization with permission, or service providers who commonly share or are commonly identified by their own full names. Please don’t post close-up photos of anyone without their permission.
- Unacceptable content. Don’t threaten or harass anyone. Avoid lewdness, defamation, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry in all of your contributions. Don’t post pictures of anything not considered to be a “G” rating.
- Conflicts of interest. Only request reviews from those with which you have had a legitimate business interaction. Only write reviews about those with whom you have had a legitimate business interaction. Don’t review businesses you own or that employ you, businesses owned by your friends or relatives, or businesses owned by your competitors or fellow members of business networking groups.
- Accuracy. Please ensure that your contributions are factually correct and reflect your personal experiences. Your opinions, particularly in reviews, are welcome but please don’t exaggerate or misrepresent your experiences. Fluid Services won’t take sides in a disagreement as to accuracy, but we expect you to take responsibility for the accuracy of your review.
- Relevance. Make sure the content of your check ins and reviews pertain directly to the work performed, service provided, products sold, projects estimated, etc.
- Our rights. We will use your content for your benefit as you direct through the capabilities of Fluid LOCAL. We may also use or reference your content in marketing, demonstrating, training, or advertising Fluid LOCAL. Fluid reserves the right to remove any content posted by you at any time without notice.
- Syndication. We can enable automatic sharing and/or reposting of your content to third-party sites or services. Once any content has been shared or reposted to such a third-party site, Fluid Services no longer has the responsibility or capability to manage that content in any way.
- Referrals. You can enable links to third-party sites for the purpose of providing additional reviews on those sites. Those sites are entirely in control of the experience for any customer that chooses to click on one of those links.
- We are under no obligation to enforce these terms on your behalf against another user. We encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the terms, but we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action at our sole discretion. You agree not to violate these terms, and not to assist, encourage, or enable others to do so.
By using Fluid Leads, you as user (also referred to herein as “Client”) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Fluid Services, LLC (“We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Company” or Flud Services”) reserves the right to change the Terms of Service at any time without notice, and your continued use of Fluid Leads constitutes your consent to such changes.
- BINDING EFFECT. This is a legally binding agreement. By using the website at leads.fluid.services (the “site” or “website”), and using any Services provided in connection with the site (as defined below) through the site or any web or mobile application, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service, as they may be amended by Fluid Services from time to time in its sole discretion. Fluid Services will update the effective date on this webpage any time these Terms of Service have been changed or otherwise updated. If you find these Terms of Service unacceptable, you must immediately leave the site and cease all use of the Services and the site. YOU AGREE THAT BY ACCESSING THE SITE AND USING THE SERVICES YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
- When you wish to purchase and use certain Fluid Leads Services offered on the site , you must create a member login by providing the complete and accurate information requested. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the account, username, or password of someone else at any time. You agree to notify the Company immediately on any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. Company shall not be liable for any loss that you incur as a result of someone else using your password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your account or password.
- SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE
- SERVICES OFFERED. Company may make certain services available to you on the site (the “Leads Services”); specifically, web-based interface phone and SMS communication services for measuring marketing campaigns, improving customer service, and improvising sales performance, among other services (see a complete description of the LEads Services on the site). Your use of the site and/or Leads Services may be referred to herein as, without limitation, the “Services”, your “use of Services”, and your “participation in Services”, including all derivatives.
- CALL RECORDING SERVICES. Company makes available technology that offers you the ability to record incoming telephone calls. When a calling party initiates a call to a tracking phone number, Company will, at your discretion, create a digital audio recording of the telephone call. The laws regarding the notice and notification requirements of such recorded conversations vary by jurisdiction.
- You are responsible for complying with the local laws in the relevant jurisdiction when using this feature. Company provides the ability to play a customizable voice message at the beginning of each call to alert callers that the call will be recorded. If you choose to record telephone calls, you expressly agree and acknowledge that (a) you authorize Company to make incoming call recordings on your behalf, (b) you either (i) authorize Company to play a voice message advising the caller that the call is being recorded prior to the call being connected to the party answering the call; OR (ii) make the necessary arrangements to ensure that the caller is provided with the necessary warning about the presence of any recordings made of an call in accordance with the law; (c) you must notify your employee, contractor, officer, agent, authorized representative or other third party that their telephone conversation with a caller is being recorded by Company; and (d) Company will not be liable whatsoever for any use made by you, your employee, contractor, officer, agent, authorized representative, or other third party, of the recordings and its contents, and/or of any personal information disclosed.
- VOICEMAIL SERVICES. Company provides optional voicemail services, which may include premium transcription services. In order to provide transcriptions services, Company may utilize third-party transcription providers. If you wish to opt-out of voicemail transcription services, please contact our support team at the contact information below.
- CALL TRANSCRIPTION SERVICES. Company makes available technology that offers you the ability to transcribe a conversation on incoming telephone calls and voicemail messages (if you request so). When a call party initiates a call to a tracking phone number, we will, at your discretion, create a digital audio recording of the telephone call, transcribe the call (possibly utilizing third-party transcription providers), and display the transcription to you.
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. By selecting a paid service on the site, you agree to pay Company the monthly or annual (as applicable) subscription fees indicated for the service ordered (“Service Fees”). Payments shall be charged on the day you sign up for the particular service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period, as indicated in your order. You agree to allow Company, or our payment affiliates or service providers, to process and/or store your payment card information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Leads Services as they become due (which will include all related taxes) to reimburse Company (including all payment affiliates and service providers) for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts.
- REFUNDS FOR SERVICES. Service Fees may be refundable only within the first thirty (30) calendar days of service. Overage fees, including additional phone numbers and minutes not included in your plan, are not refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- COMPANY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The site may contain copyright material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Company, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio and video clips (“Company’s Intellectual Property”). The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all Company’s Intellectual Property on the site is the exclusive property of Company. Any trade names or trademarks of Company may not be used in any manner that is likely to confuse consumers or harm Company. Without limitation, all other trademarks, product names, and company names on the site are the property of their respective owners.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the site or with the Leads Services. Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of the site, Leads Services, or a user’s access to the site or Services in the event of the infringement on the rights of Company or of a third party, or the violation of any intellectual property laws or regulations. Company’s policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Company with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Company at: Fluid Services, LLC - email@example.com
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
- COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the site or using the Leads Services, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Services and the site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your account on the site. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third-party rights rests solely with you.
- INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. You shall not make the following types of Content available. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any Content that (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; (b) advocates or encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation; or (c) advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services. Company reserves the right to terminate your receipt, transmission, or other distribution of any such material and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its site and servers. Company intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of these Terms of Service or of any applicable laws.
- USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the site. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the site, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Company’s business, in connection with its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
- PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the site and Leads Services. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the site or Leads Services, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services, the , or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the or Services, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the or Services to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Services; (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the or Services; (g) launching or facilitating a Denial of Service attack on our service or any third parties; (h) using the Services to manipulate phone-based verification systems; (i) promoting or engaging in illegal or fraudulent activities, or any other activities that may subject Company or third parties to liability, damages, and/or violations of the law or danger; (j) harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others without their consent; (k) using strings of numbers as it is unlawful to engage two or more lines of a multi-line business; and (l) sending calls to life-line services, such as hospitals, fire, police, emergency (911) rescue, or utility-related telephone numbers. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- ALLEGED VIOLATIONS. Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the Services and/or the site. To ensure that Company provides a high-quality experience for you and for other users of the site and the Services, you agree that Company or its representatives may access your account and records on a case-by-case basis to investigate complaints, allegations of abuse, or other unauthorized uses of the site or the Leads Services. Company does not intend to disclose the existence or occurrence of such an investigation unless required by law, but Company reserves the right to terminate your account or your access to the and Services immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if Company believes that you have violated any of the Terms of Service, furnished Company with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the site or the Services by others.
- WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. Our site or Leads Services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Company assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure including phone calls not being connected, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of your communications.Company is not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer system, server or provider, computer or mobile phone equipment, or software, or for any failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or for any combination thereof – including injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile phone, or other hardware or software – related to or resulting from the use or downloading of materials in connection with our site or Services, including, without limitation, any software provided through our site or Services. Under no circumstances will Company be responsible for any loss or damage, including any loss or damage, personal injury, or death resulting from anyone’s use of our site or Leads Services.
- THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND DOCUMENTS FROM OR THROUGH OUR SITE ARE PROVIDED ‘AS-IS’, ‘AS AVAILABLE’, WITH ‘ALL FAULTS’, AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). OUR SITE AND LEADS SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS, OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. COMPANY, INCLUDING ALL OUR AFFILIATES, HAS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF OUR SITE OR SERVICES. COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM THE USE OF OUR SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, RELATED SOFTWARE. COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR CONTENT, SERVICES, OR ANY SOFTWARE FOUND WITHIN ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION IN THE USE AND DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AND USE INDUSTRY-RECOGNIZED SOFTWARE TO DETECT AND REMOVE VIRUSES. ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES SOMEHOW ATTRIBUTED TO OUR SITE, SERVICES, AND RELATED SOFTWARE IS DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT AND RELATED SOFTWARE FROM OR THROUGH OUR SITE OR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE THEREOF AND ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER HARM OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT. WE AND ALL OUR AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION AND LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY. OUR SITE AND SERVICES WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH OUR SITE OR SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, CONTENT, SERVICES, OR ANY RELATED SOFTWARE ACCESSED THROUGH OR DOWNLOADED FROM OUR SITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR SITE AND/OR SERVICES ACCESSED DURING THE PREVIOUS MONTH OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY.
- THIRD PARTY SITES. From time to time in connection with your use of the site or Services, you may have access to content items (including, but not limited to, websites) that are owned by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Company makes no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third-party content, and that these Terms of shall not govern your use of any and all third party content.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of the site, your violation of these Terms of Service, or your use of Leads Services. Company will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
- COPYRIGHT. All contents of site and Services are: Copyright © 2022 - All rights reserved.
- SEVERABILITY; WAIVER. If, for whatever reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in these Terms of Service to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of these Terms of Service shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. BY USING THE SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
FLUID SERVICES’ PRIVACY INFORMATION
Fluid Services, LLC (hereinafter “Fluid Services”) is firmly committed to the privacy of its customers. Fluid Services shall take all reasonable measures to have your personal information protected to ensure you feel safe and secure.
How We Collect and Use Your Information
You can browse Fluid Services’ website, located at https://fluid.services, without providing any personal information. To start using the Services you may be required to register and provide some personal information.
The information that Fluid Services collects about you can be classified as Personal Information and Anonymous Information. Personal Information refers to information that identifies you as a person, for example, your name, postal address, phone number, email address, payment details. Anonymous Information refers to information that does not identify a specific individual.
We collect your email address when you register for a Service on our website. If you subscribe to one of the paid Service plans with Fluid Services, we collect such information as your name, postal address, phone number, credit card and other billing information.
We may use your Personal Information to respond to an email or other inquiry or request, to help improve the Services, to customize your experience on our websites or to send updates or notices about our Services. We also use your Personal Information to bill you for any subscriptions and other related charges. The billing is performed by a third-party billing service that meets Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards securing your sensitive financial and billing information.
Every time you visit our websites, Fluid Services collects certain technical information from your Web browser. It includes the pages that were visited and returned to, the time spent on the websites by a visitor, the operating system, the Web browser version, the referring site and any keywords used to find the websites on search engines. This information does not contain any reference to the Personal Information. This information can only be accessed by Fluid Services and is used with the sole purpose of tracking visits to the websites and improving the experience, content and layout of the websites. Using the anonymous information, Fluid Services can also identify defects in it’s Services and thus continually improve the quality of the Services.
Fluid Services has implemented the Remarketing with Google Analytics for Display Advertising online. Fluid Services and the third-party vendors, including Google Inc., use the first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on a person’s past visits to the . As a result, ads shall be displayed on the sites across the Web. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
How We Share Your Information
Privacy of our users is very important for Fluid Services. We will not disclose, sell or rent your Personal Information to any third party for marketing purposes. We may share your Personal Information with the third parties only if you instruct us to and only if such information is required to provide you with specific services. We may share your Personal Information with a relevant Regional Exclusive Distributor for your area, who has signed a Nondisclosure Agreement, so your data is absolutely safe with us. We may use a credit card processing company to bill our users for subscriptions and other fees. These third parties shall not retain, share or store any Personal Information except to provide such billing services and shall be bound by strict confidentiality agreements, which limit their use of such information.
Fluid Services may disclose Personal Information to conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by Fluid Services, whether or not a response is required by applicable law.
Fluid Services shall not access, modify, or otherwise disclose the statistical information that Fluid Services compiles for websites configured in the HitLens Traffic Analysis service except for the express purpose of generating reports which have been authorized by you or otherwise agreed by you, or unless acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process or (b) troubleshoot any service problems.
Fluid Services reserves the right to transfer Personal Information to a successor in interest that acquires rights to that information as a result of the sale of Fluid Services or substantially all of its assets to that successor in interest.
How We Protect Your Information
Fluid Services uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot warrant the security of any information you provide and you do so at your own risk. Once we received any information from you, Fluid Services shall make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. Please note that this is not a guarantee that unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure and other factors that may at any time compromise the security of user information, will not happen.
All traffic analysis reports that Fluid Services compiles for your websites configured in the HitLens Traffic Analysis service are confidential. They are strictly connected with your user account and are protected by passwords. You should keep the passwords confidential and only allow guest access to those whom you trust. Fluid Services shall take all commercially reasonable measures to protect your traffic analysis reports with advanced security mechanisms (firewalls and SSL encryption).
Fluid Services is committed to keeping your email address confidential. We will never sell, rent or lease our users’ email lists or otherwise disclose user email addresses to any third party. We will use our users’ email addresses exclusively to communicate Fluid Services information to them. We respect your attention and time so we shall limit the frequency of our mailings to a reasonable amount.
Fluid Services administrative and service announcements
Fluid Services may automatically email administrative messages such as “Thank you” messages or welcome messages introducing users to Fluid Services products and services, responses to password recovery, password and email change requests and similar explanatory messages that are necessary for user guidance. Users cannot opt-out from these emails.
Fluid Services may email you service announcements such as day and time of expected interruptions of services, change of prices or service specifications. These emails have no opt-out status either.
Fluid Services marketing communications
Fluid Services may email marketing messages such as product updates and special offers. Upon receipt of a Fluid Services special offer or product update email message, users can opt out by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the message.
California “Shine the Light” Act
The California “Shine the Light” Act, section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, requires a business with whom a California resident has an established business relationship to disclose to such residents, upon their request: (1) the types of personal data the business shares with third parties for the third party’s marketing purposes, and (2) the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared this information during the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident, and would like to make such a request, please submit your request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information We May Collect About You and How It Is Used
Depending on how you interact with us, Fluid Services may collect the categories of information as summarized in the table below. Supplemental Notice does not apply to personal information we collect from employees, owners, directors, officers, or contractors of businesses in the course of our provision or receipt of business-related services. It also does not apply to personal information we collect from employees or job applicants in their capacity as employees or job applicants.
Sources of Information Collected
The categories of personal information we collect about you, as detailed below, come from the following categories of sources:
- You, including through your use of our website and Services
- Automatically collected from your browser
- Our advertisers and other affiliates
- Third parties
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
Categories of Third Parties with Whom We Share that Information
- Identifiers (such as name, address, and e-mail address)
- Third parties, such as our marketing and data service providers and integration partners
- Aggregators, such as analytics services
- Our advertisers and other affiliates
- Commercial Information (such as transaction data)
- Third parties, such as our marketing and data service providers and integration partners
- Aggregators, such as analytics services
- Our advertisers and other affiliates
- Internet or Network Activity Information (such as browsing history)
- Third parties, such as our marketing and data service providers and integration partners
- Aggregators, such as analytics services
- Our advertisers and other affiliates
- Geolocation Information (such as information inferred from your IP address)
- Third parties, such as our marketing and data service providers and integration partners
- Aggregators, such as analytics services
- Our advertisers and other affiliates
- Other Information that Identifies or Can Be Reasonably Associated with You
- Third parties, such as our marketing and data service providers and integration partners
- Aggregators, such as analytics services
- Our advertisers and other affiliates
Categories of Business/Commercial Purposes for Our Use of Your Information
The categories of personal information we collect about you (as detailed above) may be used for the following purposes:
- Providing our Services (for example, account servicing and maintenance, customer service, advertising and marketing, analytics, and communication about our Services)
- For our operational purposes and the operational purposes of our service providers and integration partners
- Improving our existing Services and developing new services (for example, by conducting research to develop new products or features)
- Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity
- Bug detection, error reporting, and activities to maintain the quality or safety of our Sergvices.
- Auditing consumer interactions on our site (for example, measuring ad impressions)
- Short-term, transient use, such as customizing content that we or our service providers display on the services
- Other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as third-party advertising and communicating with you about relevant offers from third party partners
- Other uses that we notify you about
Your Rights and Choices
Requests for Access to and Deletion of Your Personal Information
- Right to request access to your personal information
California residents have the right to request that we disclose what categories of personal information we collect, use, or sell about you. You may also request the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. However, we may withhold some information where the risk to you, your personal information, or our business is too great to disclose the information.
- Right to request deletion of your personal information
You may also request that we delete any personal information that we have collected from or about you. However, if you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use our Services. Additionally, we may retain personal information as authorized under applicable law, such as personal information required to provide our Services; to protect our business and systems from fraudulent activity; to debug and identify errors that impair existing functionality, as necessary for us, or others; to exercise or ensure another’s exercise of free speech or other rights; to comply with law enforcement requests pursuant to lawful process; for scientific or historical research; for our own internal purposes reasonably related to your relationship with us; or to comply with legal obligations. We may also need certain types of information so that we can provide our Services to you.
- How to exercise your access and deletion rights
California residents may exercise their California privacy rights by submitting your request here. While our contact form is the best way to reach us, you may also email us at email@example.com.
For security purposes, we may request additional information from you to verify your identity when you request to exercise your California privacy rights. This information will be used solely to verify your identity in connection with your request and will not be retained.
Once you submit a request to (1) access the categories of personal information we have about you or (2) obtain a copy of specific pieces of personal information we have about you, we will verify your identity by matching the information provided in your request with information we may have in our system. Upon successfully verifying your identity, we will provide you with your requested information in a secure, password-protected format. If we are unable to verify your identity, we will notify you.
Once you submit a request to delete personal information we have collected from you, we will verify your identity by matching the information provided in your request with information we may have in our system. Upon successfully verifying your identity and confirming whether we have a right or obligation to maintain the information, we will delete your personal information and inform you once the deletion is complete. If we are unable to verify your identity, we will notify you.
Sale of Personal Information
For purposes of the CCPA, Fluid Services does not “sell” your personal information.
California residents have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising their rights as described in this section. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights.
Fluid Services may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal data by posting a notice to our web site at fluid.services and by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified in your Fluid Services’ account.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Fluid Services - firstname.lastname@example.org
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Fluid LOCAL Specific Provision
Fluid Services is committed to privacy. We are not going to share any information that you don’t want us to share. We don’t sell your name, phone number, email or mail address to third parties. We don’t sell the names, phone numbers, email or mail addresses to third parties of those you ask to provide reviews. We won’t spam you, or those you ask to provide reviews. We want you to be confident that your information is safe with us.
Fluid LOCAL is a social application. At its core, it enables businesses to broadcast their location in real-time, and it enables customers to more easily find them. In addition to local content, Fluid LOCAL also offers a means to email or text review requests to customers.
Review and content data, not including email addresses or phone numbers of those asked for reviews, is posted on the Fluid LOCAL network (fluid.services) and to any plugins or API integrations you have allowed us to activate to display that content on website(s). If you have activated webhooks, API integrations, Zapier integrations, or pushed reports then the content and review information including customer email address or phone number will be accessible to you through those integrations, and it is your responsibility to ensure that you do not make any personally-identifiable information public.
Review and content data, including the name, email address or phone number for those you have asked for reviews, will also be available to anyone you grant access to see it in your account on the Fluid LOCAL backend and in any of the integrations you have setup — so be security conscious.
The content data you create, and the reviews your customers provide (not including their email address or phone number), is public. If you do not want this information to be public, you should not use Fluid LOCAL.
Location based data is sensitive. We use geolocation data in several ways. Most notably on the Fluid LOCAL main site (fluid.services), and on the Fluid LOCAL plugins, webhooks, API integrations, or Zapier integrations. The data we use enables customers to search for information based on location, and for businesses to broadcast location specific data, like their recent checkins from one of our plugins. We want to protect both businesses and customers and their locations. To do this we obscure geolocation data. What does that mean? Without getting too technical, we simply scramble the geolocation data a bit to make it so that we only get to the neighborhood level when displaying any geolocation data. The neighborhood is as close as we broadcast.
Keep in mind that the government rules. If big brother comes knocking on our door asking for stuff, we will act tough at first, but then we will give-in and hand it over if we are legally obligated to.